|©2023 Global TradeSource, Ltd. All rights reserved.|
🌍 🌎 🌏 Let’s take on the world 10/20/23! 🌍 🌎 🌏
The theme this year is: Navigate Turbulence in the Global Marketplace (#navigateturbulenceintheglobalmarketplace).
Representation will be from all over the world due to the hybrid approach (option to attend in person #Chicago or remotely). We cherish diversity of thought and a rich exchange of information and that we guarantee you will experience.
Foley & Lardner LLP provides innovative legal services to businesses and is the host for the program – grateful to their support as well.
Now to the speakers, the people who will make our event rock! The following speakers have an amazing background in international trade, some are even #export-award winners:
- Bill McHenry, President, Widgeteer, Inc.
- Angie Kappel, VP Foreign Exchange, Capital Markets, Associated Bank
- Cathy Koch, Founder and CEO, K-Tec Systems
- Tom Dustman, International Sales Director, Sunnen Products Company
- Ellen Wheeler, Partner and Litigation Attorney, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Lori Novak, VP Foreign Exchange, Capital Markets, Associated Bank
- Ahmad Murrar, Litigation Associate, Foley & Lardner LLP (Moderator)
- Susan Walters-Flood, Chief Operating Officer, The Planting Hope Company
- Donald J. Lloyd, Senior VP, Manager: Capital Markets – Foreign Exchange, Rate Swaps and Commodity Derivatives, Associated Bank (Moderator)
- Lu Holter, Owner, Croix Valley Foods
- Richard Paullin, Executive Director, ITAGC
- Marc Schulman, President, Eli’s Cheesecake Company
– The value of EXIM bank financing.
– What grants are available to businesses for international expansion?
– The ins and outs to sourcing and importing.
– Which overseas markets are right for you and how to figure it out?
– Strategies for ingredient protection on food products.
– Best practices in the area of post-pandemic recovery.
– What does Made in U.S.A. mean to the world?
– How to find customers and ship products worldwide.
– What’s involved to export foods products (e.g., labelling and regulatory issues)?
– Strategies for working effectively across different cultures to form productive relationships with diverse clients.
Our forum is known for attracting and featuring business owners who are #exporting or are about to #goglobal, incredible networking, and the exciting raffle of prizes at the end. The prizes alone draw people to the event 😂!
Can’t wait to connect with you in October 20th! Together, let’s take on the world!
Note to our readers: Thanks to your readership, we have surpassed 150K views to our blog in September!