34.4% of business marketing teams have skills gaps in data and analytics. DesignRush interviewed Jotform’s marketing expert to explore tips on upskilling marketing teams.
MIAMI, Sept. 7, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — 34.4% of businesses recognize data and analytics as the most significant skills gap in their marketing departments, according to Marketing Week’s 2023 Career and Salary Survey. Content and copywriting, social media skills, and performance marketing were also identified among the top marketing skills gap.
DesignRush, a media platform and B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies, interviews industry experts and thought leaders to get first-hand insights on the latest trends and insider tips in business, marketing, branding, and technology.
In the latest interview, DesignRush spoke with Steve Hartert, VP of Enterprise Sales Operations at Jotform, to shed light on refining marketing skills amid the shifting market dynamics.
“Back in the day, it was tough to laser in on different industries. Now, you can pinpoint who and where that market is,” Hartert says, drawing from his 20-year marketing tenure. “That’s very important for a marketer because you eliminate a lot of waste in your activities.”
Highlights of our interview with Hartert include:
- How he broke into the marketing industry
- Marketing now vs. 20 years ago
- Tips on adapting to industry changes and new trends
- The evolution of Jotform’s approach to marketing throughout the years
- How to perfect your marketing skills
The past week was also marked by two other interviews published on DesignRush:
Get more insights from these resources:
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources, and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.
Notes for Editors:
- If you would like to feature DesignRush interviews, please include a linked credit to https://spotlight.designrush.com/ as the source.
- We would also love to hear from you. Contact us at [email protected] with your feedback or to discuss which content would better suit your needs.
Rizelle Leano, DesignRush, 8008565417, [email protected], https://www.designrush.com/