With U.S. stock futures trading mostly higher this morning on Thursday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Dollar General Corporation DG to post quarterly earnings at $2.46 per share on revenue of $9.92 billion before the opening bell. Dollar General shares fell 2.3% to $154.00 in after-hours trading.
- Salesforce, Inc. CRM reported better-than-expected second-quarter results and raised its annual revenue outlook. Salesforce shares surged 5.6% to $227.10 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Broadcom Inc. AVGO to have earned $10.42 per share on revenue of $8.86 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Broadcom shares gained 0.4% to $896.05 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Five Below, Inc. FIVE posted upbeat results for its second quarter, but issued weak outlook for the third quarter. Five Below shares fell 5.4% to $173.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Hormel Foods Corporation HRL to report quarterly earnings at 41 cents per share on revenue of $3.05 billion before the opening bell. Hormel Foods shares gained 0.9% to $40.00 in after-hours trading.
Read This Next: Wall Street’s Most Accurate Analysts Say Buy These 3 Tech Stocks With Over 3% Dividend Yields